Cutting-Edge Services – Tipping the Scale for Exhibition Success
Cologne May 31st – June 2nd 2017
The International Summer University (ISU) provides an interactive educational platform for the exchange of strategic and operational knowledge. More than 350 exhibition professionals from 43 different countries participated in the ISU in the past eight editions.
1. Gain an overview of present market trends in the trade fair industry: ISU 2017 will focus on new ideas for services provided by exhibition organizers.
2. Understand the value of exhibition services much better: Lectures, workshops and case studies, moderated by top executives and recognized university professors, help you take the customer’s point of view and gain inspiration for better services.
3. Think outside the box: Visionary sessions with lateral thinkers allow discussions of unconventional ideas along new paths.
4. Enrich your business network and prove your professional value: Social get-togethers and excursions provide opportunities for networking activities.
5. Prove your competence: You will receive a personal certificate signed by the responsible university professors and by the UFI President.
“ISU delivers a unique and compact three-day learning experience. It’s a big room full of exhibition industry professionals forming a learning community for a joint excursion into a different topic each year, that is critical for success in our industry.” – Kai Hattendorf, Managing Director, UFI – The Global Association of the Exhibition Industry